Learn how to configure, manage and maintain an environment with Windows client and server operating systems, from beginner level to advanced techniques which are taught by Neogenics Private Limited with experienced working professionals.
Why Should I Learn This Course?
- Learn the pre-requirements for installing multiple Windows operating systems
- Analyze various Client and Server Operating systems
- Licensing the servers
- Administer Local Users and Combinations
- Installing and configuring several roles in Windows Server 2008 (DHCP, DNS, ADDS, IIS,)
- Administer Domain Users and Groups
- Securing folders and files
- Understand the start-up method for several Windows operating systems
- User profiles administration
- Applying Local security policy frameworks
- Generate a web page and administer it.
Server Administration is a developed networking topic utilized for controlling a server. It covers server installation and configuration, server roles, storage, Active Directory and Group Policy, file, print, and web services, remote access, virtualization, application servers, troubleshooting, performance, and reliability.