Language and Proficiency Exam
Neogenics Private Limited evaluates proficiency for French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. Students may take proficiency exams in other languages when qualified testers are available. The students wish to certify that they have attained a level of conversational and reading proficiency that is adequate to conduct everyday life in a second language.
Why Should I Learn This Course?
- If you are into the airline industry and planning to upgrade to international airlines, knowing a foreign language will help to get a job aboard Airlines
- Highly qualified foreign language-speaking Tutors with a decade of Experience in other language training.
- Interactive instructor-led foreign language training.
- Complete Guidance to Clear DELF A1 to DELF C2 Certification that provides Global recognition.
- Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio with various batches assures that every learner in the class gets the entire attention of the trainers.
- Get a chance to Associate with Professional foreign language Tutors to get key insights on clearing the Exam.
With Globalization, there is a huge surge in desire for learning foreign languages, of which French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish have a wider scope for academic and professional aspirations. Taking up foreign Language Classes in neogenics develops foreign language skills that are mandatory to get admission to foreign universities and also getting hired by top companies.