This course will transition you from operating on a single computer to a whole fleet. Systems administration is the field of IT that’s accountable for managing reliable computer systems in a multi-user atmosphere.
By the end of this course in Neogenics, you’ll be able to:
- Employ best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services for your organization
- Understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an industry running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers
- learn how to make the most of the cloud for your organization
- Maintain an organization’s computers and users using the directory services, Active Directory
- Choose and operate the tools that your organization will use
- Backup your organization’s data and know-how to improve your IT infrastructure in the case of a disaster
- Utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments
In this course, you’ll discover about the infrastructure services that keep all organizations, big and small, up and running. We’ll dive into the cloud so that you’ll learn everything from typical cloud infrastructure settings to how to manage cloud resources.
Neogenics Private Limited teaches this course in a unique way, where you learn how to maintain and configure servers and how to use industry tools to manage computers, user information, and user productivity. In the end, you’ll learn how to overcome your organization’s IT infrastructure in the case of a disaster.