About the Program
Neogenic’s Cloud Architect certification program will confer you with in-depth knowledge on how to build applications on the cloud. This MS in Cloud Computing program will help you acquire the best methods for deploying SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS applications on AWS and Microsoft Azure.
What you will learn in this course?
- Intro to Cloud Computing essentials
- Operating on Azure and AWS cloud platforms
- DevOps methodology and its implementation
- Server deployment and configuration
- Multiple tools of DevOps such as Jenkins, Puppet, and Ansible
- AWS S3, EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, and more
- Azure cloud platform, virtual machines, and network
- Designing, managing, and securing cloud infrastructure
You will learn DevOps tools to automate and develop the overall performance and delivery of software applications. As part of this Cloud master’s program, you will learn the most flexible and adaptive language which is Python.
This Master’s Degree in Cloud Computing is specifically composed of industry experts, Further, you will also receive the official course material of the Cloud Architect master’s program circulated by Microsoft for ‘Integrating On-premises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure’ and ‘Implementing Security in Azure Development Solutions.