About this Course
Hadoop is an Apache project (i.e. open-source software) to collect & process Big Data. Hadoop saves Big Data in a categorized & fault-tolerant manner over commodity hardware. Thereafter, Hadoop tools are used to perform identical data processing over HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System).
What will you learn in this course?
- Complete knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) & MapReduce
- Extensive knowledge of multiple tools that fall in Hadoop Ecosystem like Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and HBase
- The ability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and examine those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- The exposure to many real-world industry-based projects which will be performed in Neogenics
- Projects which are diverse covering various data sets from various domains such as banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce
- Precise involvement of a Hadoop expert throughout the Big Data Hadoop Training to acquire industry standards and best practices
As companies have recognized the advantages of Big Data Analytics, so there is a huge market for Big Data & Hadoop specialists. Organizations are looking for Big data & Hadoop specialists with knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem and best studies about HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop & Flume.
Neogenics Big Data Hadoop Training is intended to make you a certified Big Data practitioner by granting you rich hands-on training on Hadoop Ecosystem. This Big Data Hadoop online coaching is a stepping stone to your Big Data knowledge and you will get the opportunity to work on several Big Data projects.