Back End Development
Back end Development associates with the server-side development
Back-end developer abilities include Development Languages, databases, Cache, Server, API, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities of Backend Developer
- The Back end developer job is to explain the objects of the website and come up with effective solutions
- Storing data and also assuring that it is displayed to that user who is assumed to have access to it
- Responsible for acquiring Payment processing system like accepting data, securely storing that info, and making changes to that payment
- Administer APIs resources that work across devices
- He or she might be included in the architecture of a system and Data science analyses.
- Back-end developers are also required to be involved in building frameworks or architecture to make it easier to program against.
- Back End web developers should have the facilities for implementing algorithms and determining system-related problems.
- The backend web developer should explain the goals of the website and come up with effective resolutions
- Front-end development services can’t be offered separately but Backend web development service can be offered independently